Return and Exchange policy
Products purchased from Kemark.lk cannot be returned unless there is a fault or damage occur to the product during the delivery or there is a manufacture defect in the product.
When you receive the product that was bought and paid through Kemark.lk, and you find it is a faulty product, please call our customer care within 12 hours with the order ID in your hand.
We will reimburse you for the cost of returning the package to us, and we will not charge you for the shipping costs of replacing the goods.
Warranty period of the products are mentioned in each product listed for sale. If the product doesn’t come with a warranty card or with any merchant/supplier information, please contact our helpline or send us an e-mail at [email protected] including the following mandatory details in the description: your full name, item name/model, order number, shipping address, phone number and e-mail address.
Conditions for Submitting Return Requests
1. You can only return the products you bought in Kemark.lk .
2. Damaged goods must be returned in the condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and/or manuals.
3. Certain items such as clothing (underwear, swimwear, etc.) doesn’t come with any warranties, return and refund policy due to the hygiene reasons and for your protection.
4. We do not accept "change of mind" exchanges or refunds for items purchased on kemark.lk
5. If your product/s is damaged during transit we will not be able to refund the money but will replace the product with a new one.
You may cancel your order any time before the order is processed. Once the order is shipped, you will receive, via email, a shipping confirmation that contains tracking information. Once a product is shipped, the Return and Exchange Policy will apply.
Note: Kemark.lk may cancel orders for any reason. Some common situations in which orders are cancelled may include: The item is out of stock and there are no plans of restocking it, pricing errors or credit card payment is declined by the issuing financial institution.